At the end of every month, I’m going to try and summarize my progress compared to previous months. I’m not going to make it long and drawn out, just a few bullet points, so here goes.
This month, I:
- Increased my total distance from 25 miles and 13 runs in February to 26.3 miles and 18 runs in March.
- I began using MyFitnessPal again to track caloric intake. Currently I’m on a 16 day streak.
- I started taking mental breaks during the work day by meditating and eating lunches at the park near my office.
- I visited a new running trail called Nob Hill Trail. It’s a lovely meandering path next to Furneaux Creek and a few man made ponds.
- I’ve adjusted my workout schedule to 4 a week, 2 are just for me, and 2 are for Izzie.
|December (Partial)||14.5mi||21m 52s|